She was named one of Most Wanted Beautiful Black Women by our Woman Crush Wednesday bloggers.
Aretha Franklin is straight. She is a real woman. So you have a girl-crush on her? Go ahead and check out the pictures below -- so hot! She has black hair. Scroll down and check out her large body, short and/or medium black hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote her Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Obama Shares His 'R-S-P-E-C-T' for the 'Women of Soul'6 years ago (March 7, 2014, 8am)
... [Read More on CNN]
Why People Have A Crush On Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin's cover of Adele's Rollin in the deep is trash. SMDH. Terrible -- Social Experiment
- Aretha Franklin Shows Adele How It s Done in Cover of Rolling in the Deep : The Queen of Soul is preparing to stunt on a younger gen... -- Sarah Benjamin
- Just heard Aretha Franklin's cover of "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. So amazing! She's still got it. -- Sarah Bonkowski
- Aretha Franklin's cover of Rolling In The Deep is STRAIGHT UP BAD -- Adrian
- Aretha Franklin's cover of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" is awesome. Love love love it -- Lade Tawak • Iyalode
- I am so grateful for Aretha Franklin's existence -- Dondré T-S
- enjoyed Aretha Franklin on Letterman. She still sounds great. Also always very well versed and articulate in her conversations. -- Paris D'agosto
- And this Aretha Franklin song selection is bringing us -- EBONY
- Is Aretha Franklin's "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" as good to you as it is to me? Boy did she sing this song!!! -- Jawn Murray
- She is the greatest. She might sing Columbus' career back from the grave -- Trini Trent
- Aretha Franklin / Queen of Soul: The Atlantic Recordings / When the Battle Is Over / Jessie Hill / 1992 / Rhino -- Glerum Music
- is nothing more, nothing less, than The Queen of soul, Aretha Franklin singing it. And that's the truth. -- Ruby Beets
- Andre 3000 is working with Aretha Franklin on a Prince cover. Just marinate on that for a second... -- ATL Rap Superhero
- I really dont understand the hype around Elvis Presley and Aretha Franklin. When I hear their music Im like -- Gareth the Good
- "Don't say Aretha is making a comeback, because I've never been away!" - Aretha Franklin -- Ejeff Media
- I just saw Aretha Franklin on TV and asked "Who is that?"......... Somebody slap me -- Alex
- Yeaaah, Scandal is back on. Loved the Aretha Franklin song at Harrison Funeral, no big surprise, Olivia back, my fav, Joe Morton back -- W Llessur
- NOTE TO MY FAMILY: Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah" & Aretha Franklin's "Bridge Over Troubled Water" IS IMPORTANT for my funeral. Please adhere. -- Mr Dalloway
- I swear Aretha Franklin reminds me of my Franma so much -- Maurice Culpepper
- Aretha Franklin's performance in Blues Brothers gives me so much life... -- THE REAL MVP
- Loved the Aretha Franklin track they used for Harrison's funeral. So moving. "Like a Bridge..." -- SoleilsMom
- "one step ahead is a step too far away from you" Aretha Franklin with lyricsss -- Based Cocoa Leaf
- The Aretha Franklin diner scene in The Blues Brothers is absolutely awesome. So much talent! -- Travis Olinske
- Playing Aretha Franklin singing Bridge of Trouble Waters @ Harrison's funeral...so many tears. Beautiful scene. -- CHANTELLE JENKINS
- She is magical. -- RNS.
- Drummer Bernard Pretty Purdie on Aretha Franklin's "Day Dreaming" is just beautiful. He kills it! Everything was cooking. -- Demetrius
- Somewhere, she is crying over this widespread misspelling of "respect" -- Peter Shepert
- She is the GOAT....... -- Gregory Ballard
- Smh Aretha Franklin dedicated a whole song to teach people how to spell this word and y'all still fucking up, Tf is ? -- PETRO$INO
- Aquela menina lá que cantou Karma é boazinha, MAS pra cantar Joss Stone, só Joss Stone e Aretha Franklin rs -- Marcelo Roque
- Also, this whole thing is totally disrespectful to Aretha Franklin's song. -- Thaddeus Stewart
- So, Shonda not only fired Columbus Short, but killed him off AND gave him a funeral with Aretha Franklin? LOLLLLLLL -- Jim Rogers
- I have no idea why everybody is misspelling "RESPECT" tonight, but i do know aretha franklin is fucking furious. -- MSL
- She is now changing her song to spell out R-E-2-P-E-C-T for Derek Jeter -- Σ†han D.
- Since when is respect spelt with a 2 in it? Come on people, listen to Aretha Franklin. -- Brent Baggett
- Hurts like hell x Aretha franklin -- Being MaryJane
- Merece créditos só por ter cantado Aretha Franklin, ne? Bora combinar -- João Victor Félix
- A "Corona" aí.. Ganhou a minha simpatia só por ter cantado Aretha Franklin "...say a little prayer for you.." -- Ademar Fiochi Jr.
- Merece ganhar o programa só por ter cantado Aretha Franklin. -- Margarida Sobral
- Eu virava só por motivos de aretha franklin -- ************
- Aretha Franklin's cover of Rolling In the Deep is better than the original... -- Blayke Anshelm.
- Aretha Franklin's cover of Rolling In The Deep is the most amazing thing ever -- Luis
- If Aretha Franklin covered "Rolling in the Deep," then when is Dolly Parton gonna cover "Shake it off" -- Emily Powell
- My avi is aretha franklin bc I support her and I love the work she's done -- Evan Texas Ranger
- DJoftheNight is playing Aretha Franklin - Joy To The World -- RisqueRadio
- Why Patti LaHelle make Aretha Franklin sound so fat -- LaCi Bouli
- How is aretha franklin known as one of the best singers in history, she literally sounds like a deaf bitch being attacked by a cheese grater -- Patrick Cools †
- To decide to be a singer is to listen to Aretha Franklin and think "yeah, I have something to contribute to this medium." -- Lil Schiebs
- Im sorry I LOVE Aretha Franklin so it makes me upset. -- Taylor Gordon
- 5-1 , not saying it's over, but Aretha Franklin is warming up!! -- Tom Thurman