Never be ashamed of having a crush on Charles Vi Of France I'm a crusher
Charles Vi Of France ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Charles Vi Of France is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Charles Vi Of France
15 man-crushersRated by
- In 1394 - Charles VI of France issued a decree for the general expulsion of Jews from France. -- Wes Vaughan
- King charles vi of france thought he was made of glass and feared hed shatter into pieces and that p much sums me up emotionally -- skza
- Charles VI of France (father of Henry V's bride Catherine de Valois), who came to believe he was made of glass, was born 3rd Dec 1368 -- Stephanie Brooke
- on 1368 Charles VI of France (d. 1422) -- This Day In History
- 1368: Charles VI of France was born.He gave sole rights for the aging of Roquefort cheese to the village of Roquefort-sur-Soulzon -- Timed Eating
- "Do not touch me,for I am made of glass and will likely shatter." -Charles VI of France -- Baily Grace Cresci
- 1368: Charles VI of France, King from 1380-1422, known as 'Charles the Beloved' and 'Charles the Mad', was born. -- OnThisDayInHistory
- Michelle de Valois, daughter of Charles VI of France and consort of Philip III, Duke of Burgundy, was born on 11 January 1395 -- Royal Universe
- 1368 Charles VI of France (d. 1422). Happy 647th! -- Wiki Birthday :)
- King Charles VI of France suffered from "glass delusion" which means he thought that if he were touched by people his body would shatter -- Trivia Hive
- 1380: Coronation of Charles VI of France, aged 12. Charles would be the future father of Catherine of Valois, wife of Henry V of ~ -- Normans&Plantagenets
- in 1389 Isabella of Valois, wife of Richard II, was born as the daughter of Charles VI of France and Isabella of Bavaria. -- Royal Facts
- It was genetic revenge, in a way. Henry V married Catherine of Valois, the daughter of Charles VI of France, known as 'le fou', the Mad. -- Matt Brown
- I think our next Monarch needs to be Charles VI of France (who believed he was made of glass) level batshit to be anywhere near relatable -- Schteeve
- 1394 17 September. Charles VI of France, king for 42 years from 1380 until his death, orders the expulsion of all Jews from France. -- Amoral Nihilist