Never be ashamed of having a crush on Norma Major I'm a crusher
British, Personality (Famous from wife of Sir John Major)
Norma Major ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Norma Major is straight. She has light brown hair. Scroll down and check out her short and/or medium light brown hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote her Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Norma Major
15 girl-crushersRated by
- as someone who was "Norma Major" for longer than I care to mention I'm calling "spoof" -- Otto English
- I know you love your cricket here you are in 91 for the Norma Major Cricket XI. Great pose Jim view -- Spurs Nostalgia
- An absolute honour to meet Sir John and Dame Norma Major last night in . I think my grin says it all! view -- Heidi Allen
- Dame Norma Major? -- Tony Grew
- Rockabye aliens on the satellite dish of Norma Major s house. -- TicBot
- My parents once acted as stand-ins for John and Norma Major during a technical rehearsal when ITV's Morning Worship filmed at our church. -- Kit Lovelace
- Oh you fucked Norma Major's husband. How can you expect to be taken seriously ever again -- Morrissey's Manbag
- Norma Major looks like Edwina Currie... -- Kenneth
- CCHQ Sunday Julia Hartley-Brewer Thatcher Edwina Currie Norma Major Theresa May how Tory women's pantomime politics have evolved -- Dave Delagauche
- Spotted on the High St, Wick earlier- Norma Major, not Edwina Currie Sorry tweeps -- ElaineJay
- Norma Major looking a bit rough there today. -- Wichita Lineman
- Wonder if she is watching -- Chris E
- Reading Norma Major's coffee-table book on Chequers. A shame (if understandable) that it can't open at all to visitors. -- Neil Matthews
- "The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful." Norma Major -- Hadj Dahou?
- Somebody told me that Dame Norma Major has been called in to try and sort out the chaos in the Democrats' candidate race. Is that true? -- Steve Crowther