Never be ashamed of having a crush on Maxine Cooper I'm a crusher
Actress, activist, photographer (Famous from Kiss Me Deadly (1955) .... Velda)
Maxine Cooper ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Maxine Cooper is straight. She has black hair. Scroll down and check out her slim body, short and/or medium black hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote her Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Maxine Cooper
12 girl-crushersRated by
- 5/12 TV Birthdays, all RIP: actresses Katharine Hepburn + Maxine Cooper;actor Tony Hancock; baseball Yogi Berra view -- FlamingNoseTVBlog
- on 1924 Maxine Cooper, American actress and photographer (d. 2009) -- This Day In History
- TODAY'S BIRFDAYS: Maxine Cooper (1924-2009), Ving Rhames b. 1959, Jerry Trimble b. 1961, b. 1978 -- Evil Larry
- Maxine Cooper, born 12/5/24: Kiss me Deadly, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? Autumn Leaves view -- Chris Southon
- IMDb. May 12th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Pierre Morel, John Paul Ruttan, Carla Hall, Maxine Cooper, Susan Hampshire, Burt Bacharach, Marissa Lauren. -- GSmith
- 1924 Maxine Cooper, American actress and photographer (d. 2009). Happy 92th! -- Wiki Birthday :)
- 12 May Florence Nightingale, Henry Cabot Lodge, Howard K. Smith, Maxine Cooper, Yogi Berra, & Miriam Stoppard!!! -- Robert Burroughs
- Well just back from working with the greatest wife, mom and nanny the world has ever seen, Happy Mother's Day Maxine Cooper. -- Cloud Nine Balloons
- Pls keep sending out your prayers to our own Maxine Cooper -- American Legion
- Thanks to Maxine Cooper for a great one night stopover in Chester. We had a great time and now look forward to Ibiza in August -- Nick Cooper
- 4th of April, 2009 - Maxine Cooper, American actress, activist and photographer (b. 1924) died -- On This Day
- The ACT's Auditor-General, Dr Maxine Cooper, will appear before a hearing today on the Dickson land swap deal. Background to follow. -- Daniel Burdon