Never be ashamed of having a crush on Anne Davies I'm a crusher
Anne Davies ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Anne Davies is straight. Scroll down and check out her short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote her Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Anne Davies
14 girl-crushersRated by
- Engaging parent evening with Anne Davies. So empowering to know how excited parents are about new student-centric assessment practice. -- Jan
- 10000 hours in school...are students becoming experts at LEARNING? Via Anne Davies -- Miranda Rose
- Anne Davies of CIPFA explains transition to new SORPs Cardiff event view -- Graham Divers
- its good man, local legends Carl Froch and Anne Davies from East Midlands today were here -- Ian Carrington
- Second day with Dr. Anne Davies with incredible PL around assessment in the service of students and learning. Amazing conversation. -- Manny Ferreirinha
- Had the pleasure of taking in a talk by Anne Davies. Inspiring does not begin to describe. As a parent and a teacher I am encouraged. -- Corbie Dorner
- Can't wait to be seeing Natalie Anne Davies next week -- Alex Finlay
- Susan Anne Davies, Worcester Room: 2 at 11:51 -- Worcester Courts
- Amazing scenes at the end of East Midlands Today, as Anne Davies announces she's "had a little chink". -- mumoss
- M7 Waverley R6 Rating 65 Bmrk 1650 1st/3 THATZ LOUIE. Nivesh Teeluck (a3) 2nd/9 Eepa Neema 3rd/10 Tarihira Trainer: Anne Davies 1:46.12 -- NZ Race Results
- I wonder what Anne Davies will wear in the name of fashion tonight on must watch as I am in need of a laugh. -- knabby crackers
- You know it s Christmas Eve when Anne Davies says you re too drunk for midnight carol service -- Niall Brophy
- Looking forward to Aquafit later with Laura Anne Davies. -- Samantha Davies
- Anna Soubry will forever be the local newsreader in my eyes. (Apart from Anne Davies, of course). I just can't get past that. -- Daisyplum75