Never be ashamed of having a crush on Thurgood Marshall I'm a crusher
Thurgood Marshall ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Thurgood Marshall is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us "why you have a crush on him"
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Thurgood Marshall
50+ man-crushersRated by
- He is probably my favorite contemporary history figure of all time -- Milěs (September 27)
- Dr.Blair is in town today doing a lecture at Thurgood Marshall Center 2-6pm -- Watusi Cultleader
- Tryna figure out if old due in the back is Adam Clayton Powell or Thurgood Marshall -- Wayne Jones
- Thurgood Marshall grad Mark Alstork leads nation in scoring at 30.3 ppg & Alter grad Jaaron Simmons is 5th in NCAA with 7.7 assists per game -- James Rider
- "Thurgood Marshall: How to get away with being uppity." -- Joshua Block
- Today on GJ 317 b: he is confirmed as the first African American Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States -- Far Away Planets
- He is not bae though -- Anne Elise
- Justice Clarence Thomas on a convo with fmr. Justice Thurgood Marshall: "Our country is not perfect, but it is perfectible." -- Lane Luckie
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law is celebrating Constitution Day September 17, 2014 -- Arielle Rawlins
- Thurgood Marshall rumors creaking through the floor at pLace. People are talking but is anyone listening? Check in Sunday at 9 to find out! -- Wall O'
- He is talking about how Robert F. Williams was opposed by the mainstream "Civil Rights" leaders like MLK & even Thurgood Marshall. -- Boukman Dutty
- "A black snake is just as bad as a white snake." Thurgood Marshall -- Maurice Arthur
- The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis. Thurgood Marshall -- Riverbend CMHC
- This is why Thurgood Marshall's comment that we must "do what is right & let the law catch up" was so profound. -- Afro State of Mind
- To protect against injustices is the foundation of all our American democracy. -Thurgood Marshall -- Curtis D. Hutcherson
- "he is my uncle, by the way." Lol. -- Travis Moore
- Tomorrow is the first official day of conditioning for wrestling at Thurgood Marshall STEM Academy! HERE WE GO! -- A. K. Muhammed
- Racist Justice Thurgood Marshall once said We do what we think is right & wait for the law to catch-up ! We now have more FOOLS like this! -- Lakewood Bob
- On this day in 1967, he is sworn in as an associate justice of the US Supreme Court. -- Ms. Gach
- He is the reason I became a lawyer. He was sworn in as a justice of the Supreme Court 47 years ago today. -- Dave
- 1967: he is sworn in as the first black justice of United States Supreme Court. -- Eric S.
- Rock Calendar 10-2-67: he is sworn in as the first African-American Supreme Court justice. No.1 Song: The Letter- Box Tops -- Rick Allen WIKY
- This Day in History: he is sworn in to the Supreme Court in 1967. -- Mobloggy®
- Thurgood Marshall sworn in 1967 "Maggie May" is hit 1971 1st postwar road race in Watkins Glen 1948 Operation Typhoon1941 -- 89.1 the Point
- Xavier Simpson (2016/PG) attacking the rim well so far. Nice battle going on with AAU teammate DJ Hoskins. Lima Senior v Thurgood Marshall. -- Jason Morrow
- Today I learned my nephew is learning about Caesar Chavez and Thurgood Marshall before George Washington and Benjamin Franklin -- Hat
- My future fetus is a tumor according to J. Thurgood Marshall -- Lo Lee
- It is crazy that George H.W. Bush nominated the replacement for Thurgood Marshall. I am old! -- Rob Adams Williams
- Text keyword DREAM to 50155 & make a donation to the Thurgood Marshall College Fund. Their future is our future. -- dy brown
- I'm thankful for being selected to represent one of the five hundred students at the Thurgood Marshall College Fund conference -- Danny T
- TSA offers advice on pet travel: Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is gearing up for the busy holiday seas... -- Mandy Domingues
- As a child being mischievous was Thurgood Marshall s gateway to the law. For punishment he was forced to copy the United States Constitution -- AfricanaFacts
- It Is The Last Day Of The Thurgood Marshall Leadership Institute I Do Not Want It To Be Over -- I Am Shanice .
- NBCUniversal TA is set up in the Digital Lounge at the Thurgood Marshall Leadership Institute conference. Come find us! -- NBCUniversal Careers
- JV and Varsity tryouts begin this Saturday. This is the final week of conditioning. 26 days until Tip-Off Classic vs. Thurgood Marshall. -- C. Milton Wright MBB
- Today in 1967 Thurgood Marshall, the first African-American Supreme Court justice, is sworn in. -- Abegail Kubera
- So I'm doing a report on Thurgood Marshall for English and he died on Jan 24 1993 and Dean Winchester was born on Jan 24, 1979 :o -- ❤Angel❤
- How interesting! conference is being held at same hotel Thurgood Marshall stayed at while arguing Brown v Board of Education. -- Jonathan Williams
- Thurgood marshall is troy Aladdin Troy Hot sex couldnt make it All 17 hermaphrodite lesbians on crack could -- peter bollini
- The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis. -- Thurgood Marshall -- Ed Coburn
- You really do meet life long friends at Thurgood Marshall Academy erybody like 1 big family lls -- Twone2Veezy6Greeze
- Why Thurgood Marshall was replaced with someone like Clarence Thomas is beyond me. Busch was a piece of for doing that. -- ☾ Sharon Whittaker ♀
- He is stealing my youth -- kay t
- He is the most underrated person in American history. -- Michael Costigan
- Started reading Devil in the Grove tonight. So far nightmarish and amazing book about Thurgood Marshall and 1950s southern "justice" -- Sammy
- Wow, BWI actually has a really long title. Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport -- Aaron Schulz
- "What is the quality of your intent?" -Thurgood Marshall -- Naomi
- Chieftains Basketball is getting ready to take on Thurgood Marshall in Bellefontaine. Coverage is under way now on and online. -- WPKO
- It feels weird being inside Thurgood Marshall middle school since I graduated -- Luis
- The theme for tonight's game against he is a BLACK out! Come out and get rowdy -- ChiefsStudentSection