Never be ashamed of having a crush on The Isley Brothers I'm a crusher
The Isley Brothers ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
The Isley Brothers is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On The Isley Brothers
50+ man-crushersRated by
- Why is this nigga singing the Isley Brothers fuck on -- Vonn
- I think it was very clever for him to create a track over one of the Isley brothers hit song! Impatiently waiting for more music. -- Rafael Gibson
- Who's That Lady by the Isley Brothers is such a sexy song -- erin k
- Between the sheets by the Isley Brothers really might beat love and happiness by al green as my favorite song now -- Sugapie HoneyBun
- The fact that Kendrick sampled the Isley Brothers is so dope -- Steven Ferrell
- I really dig what kendrick is saying in that new single but i just don't like the isley brothers -- LL Cool J
- The Isley brothers give me so much life lol. -- darkskinauntviv.
- The beat was kind of like weird but he sampled the Isley brothers so I expected it to be Weird -- THEEYE
- Love this Kendrick Lamar joint & it's so dope that he sampled The Isley Brothers!!! -- FayeFaye
- The Isley Brothers Feat. R. Kelly And Chanté Moore Contagious Classic what the hell Is going between the sheets in my home You Stanky Bitch -- B-Smooth Cromwell
- I find it very dope that kendrick lamar stopped listening to all rap music and only listened to the Isley brothers and then made his album -- King Ky
- And the Isley Brothers are supposed to be untouchable when it comes to sampling. Whoever looped that up is wack as fuck. -- Jaywan Inc.
- The only song I would ever do at karaoke is Shout by the Isley Brothers -- Sardine Eugene
- And the Isley brothers sample is awesome -- Monte
- I dont maybe its cause I listen to the Isley brothers so often that it feels off when k.dots rapping on their beet -- KÁNGI
- "I" by Kendrick is still dope af. From the Isley brothers sample, to the live instruments, to the lyrics and meaning. -- Mr. Martin
- Day three of the Isley Brothers' "Who's That Lady" being stuck in my head. *shakes fist* KENDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK -- Brandon?
- That new Kendrick song.... Is good. But please don't forget The Isley Brothers. Waaaaay better. -- Max Fitzpatrick
- "i" is a dope ass track but it def took a minute to grow on me. And the fact the Isley brothers let Kendrick sample "That Lady" tells all -- STEELERS (2-1)
- The Isley Brothers station on pandora is giving me life this morning -- Brittany
- The isley brothers music so soothing -- IG : tekyracamea_
- The new Kendrick track is shite. He's somehow managed to sample The Isley Brothers and not make it sound funky as fuck. -- Alex Woo
- Really dig the Isley Brothers sample in i -- ☯
- ***On the upside, any man who samples the isley brothers is winning in my books»Kendrick Lamar I'm looking at you -- *VIRUSHA*
- Between the Sheets - The Isley Brothers . This song turns me on so much Lmao -- Delese F.
- Kendrick Lamar is rapping all over The Isley Brothers and it sounds super cool! -- Jordan Neises
- Beastie Boys used the Isley Brothers sample better than Kendrick. They did a lot of things better than everyone else though, so no biggie. -- Open Window Maniac
- So, thus, Sugar Ray ripped off the Isley Brothers' "That Lady" -- Sara Steffan
- The Highways of my Life by the Isley Brothers is nothing but greatness. The samples used from it are hard too -- the hater Prez.♦
- Like seriously, that song is not particularly good. And I love the Isley Brothers. -- Ian Ccccccc
- The best part of his song is definitely the Isley Brothers sample though -- Bobby Digital
- Contagious by he is STILL my jam. -- Ci21
- So Manny rappers have sampled the Isley brothers songs lol -- Captain$een
- If kendrick samples the isley brothers in all of his songs this album will be like, really good -- Malcolm Jawnkins
- Really like the new Kendrick song. Sampling the Isley Brothers? Yes please. -- Jp
- That new Kendrick Lamar janks is good because the music sample is the Isley Brothers. -- Ämós
- The Isley Brothers - What Would You Do? (Written and Produced by R. Kelly). This is a joint a grew up listening to damn I miss those days -- Ofentse Letsholo
- The Isley brothers between the sheets is my shit -- Shardae✨
- Damn the Isley Brothers for going so hard -- Sensei Glenn.
- ...I really just want somebody to pump the isley brothers with down the highway.. lil reefer.. no destination... but y'all dnt hear me -- Kelly Bundy
- My idea of a ''cuffing season'' music mix is like r.kelly , joe, the isley brothers , ginuwine , jodeci , tank. . . but. -- SunFlowerChild
- Between the sheets by the isley brothers is a classic -- genesis.
- Happiness is the entire duration of "Shout" by The Isley Brothers. -- nosajmada
- Between The Sheets by the Isley Brothers is a timeless love-making classic.... Not that I would know -- Yared || ቅዱስ ያሬድ
- I'm so glad my mom raised me listening to good music, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, Marvin Gaye, The Isley Brothers, Biggie Smalls, Dr. Dre -- chey
- The love I have for the Isley Brothers is irreplaceable. -- .
- So the Isley Brothers just somehow worked in a cover of Seals & Crofts' "Summer Breeze". Surprisingly awesome -- Tim Donahue
- The Isley Brothers station on Pandora is definitely in my top 5. -- B.
- Listening to The Isley Brothers while you study is actually really pleasant -- Libby Moya
- The bass line from the Isley Brothers' Choosey Lover is so gotdamn hard! -- 2 Live Dude