Never be ashamed of having a crush on Steve Trout I'm a crusher
American baseball player
Steve Trout ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Steve Trout is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Steve Trout
15 man-crushersRated by
- From that last link: Yes, that's the same DEckersley, he was a starter for the Cubs. No, he is not Mike Trout's dad. -- Dan Watson
- Mike Trout and Billy Butler.... takes Me back to my childhood. Billy Buckner and Steve Trout. Or I could be wrong. -- Jeffrey M.Hoffman
- He's no Steve Trout. view -- bonnyjk
- October 3, 1984 Maybe it's just me, an underrated performance in Cubs history. Steve Trout's victory over Padres in Gm2 of playoffs. -- Mark @ Cubs History
- Likewise, Steve Trout. But he was a starter though. -- Scott Unash
- saw our buddy Steve Trout a couple weeks ago! I know your proud of him. Can't wait to see former players of mine turn coaches -- GSC Baseball
- Dizzy Trout (1939-1957): Father of Steve Trout and grandfather of Mike Trout, Dizzy Trout made two All-Star teams and had a 170-161 record. -- MLB PlayerOfTheDay
- That would be Steve Trout -- Mark Bernhard
- Steve trout, pretty good lefthander -- jeff coldbeer
- Holy shit, I could have been killed by the Village People. -- White Sox player Steve Trout on album whizzing by on Disco Demolition night -- Ken Armstrong
- Aroldis Chapman is crap. Gonna go down as one of the worst F/A signings in NYY history and with Ed Whitson & Steve Trout? Saying something! -- Steve Tannen
- (83-55):Vince-7/McGee-8/Herr-4/Cedeno-3/Landrum-9/Pendleton-5/Ozzie-6/Nieto-2/Forsch (6-6) v. Steve Trout (7-5) & CHI (66-72). -- 1985 Cards
- At hearing people complain about Steve Trout being too nice. -- Nik Havert
- Added autographs of Steve Trout, Augie Ojeda, Larry Biitner, and Mike Fontenot this morning. Total of 24 autographs this weekend. -- One Million Cubs Project
- Mike Trout, eh? Would love to see Steve Trout, noted Cub, toss a few strikes out there tonight. -- Max Grinnell