Never be ashamed of having a crush on Steve Hughes I'm a crusher
(Famous from Doctors (2000))
Steve Hughes ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Steve Hughes is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Steve Hughes
14 man-crushersRated by
- have you seen the Aussie comic Steve Hughes, he does a great bit about people being offended. -- batterseabardot
- Is your car wet? yep - you're diving in the wrong bit mate. - paraphrasing Steve Hughes. -- Dave in Chichester
- So Steve Hughes was right about the food in England. -- Link
- Word on the street is IT'S OFFICIAL. Thanks to Steve Hughes and all who worked tirelessly for a successful bid. -- PWM Steelers
- He is one of our amazing speakers - thanks to Lexis Nexis for becoming a speaker sponsor! view -- ALA VA RETREAT
- Have you ever seen this from Steve Hughes on being offended? As well as Ministry of Health & Safety. Now apply to comment. X3 -- Overlord NinjaFox
- He is hilarious -- Zac📈
- Metadata management is at least, if not more, challenging than data object management. --Steve Hughes of JPL -- Pennington Ahlstrand
- And I thought having a data provider across town was tough, JPL archivist Steve Hughes' data provider is on Mars! -- Becky Ruud
- "It is in the interest of our Members that we grow profitably and safely" - our CEO, Steve Hughes -- Principality
- Fascinating insight into the philosophy of the Principality building Society by CEO, Steve Hughes. Really positive vision. -- Christopher Duffy
- 1986 Metal is here! Request your favourite albums & tell Steve Hughes why they rock? \m/ -- AndrewHaug.com Metal Radio 24/7
- On LIFE MATTERS 3-4pm - today: Steve Hughes chats with Nico Hutcheons about tourism in CT and Karel Vermeulen is back to chat SALES. -- One FM 94.0
- "An industrialised society is continually conditioned to hate poor people" Steve Hughes (Comedian) -- Paul W Cannell