Never be ashamed of having a crush on Sage Francis I'm a crusher
Sage Francis ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Sage Francis is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Sage Francis
50+ man-crushersRated by
- Friday is Sage Francis and Rizzlekicks . Watching Sex and the City -- dom mac
- He is perfect -- Leemo
- Damn. Sage Francis' new song is so sad, and so brilliant. -- HighlandInfidel
- Sage francis has got to be the most vulnerable artist of all time. Sadly, in modern hip hop this is seen as a weakness -- Matthew Klink
- I need to get the new sage Francis cd so fucking bad -- Buffet of Manliness
- He is great. -- Asesino_Lento
- He is a really good rap artist. -- GNF
- So Sage Francis plays the globe october 19th. If only I had a friend who was into that kind of independant rap to go with... -- Simeon Farr
- The song shrooms by atmosphere & sage francis is weird -- lucy ford
- Sage Francis just fills his words with so much feeling, it's ridiculous. -- Jonathan Kane ☮
- The best of times by sage francis is my pick me up after a long week -- Tuxedo Chris
- I love Sage Francis. His words speak to me on so many levels. -- I met frnk
- He is life -- JØNAH
- Sage Francis if anger is a gift, then i am very gifted. <-- me too :D -- RDJ134
- He is overrated. Fight me. -- Trippeh
- Holy shit the censoring of curse words in songs is annoying as hell. Especially with an artist like Sage Francis -- David Martinez
- He is underrated af -- srahberry
- He is playing in Berlin this Sunday. Won't make it there because of the strike, but he's also playing in Wroc aw on the 22nd. -- Marta Paciorkowska
- I really respect the music of sage francis. Coppet Gone is such a phenomenonal album -- Asidthesloth.com
- Sage Francis just replied to one of my comments, so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious. -- Emily Snow
- He is the fucking man. -- ⇝RASTin JAHmes☠ ◦
- This Sage francis album goes so hard. Some emcees are all word and no play, not sage. -- coltana
- He is too goooood! -- Jordan.
- He is the shit man -- alex fenn
- "So, cocksure in a culture that gangs up on bully-types Mob mentality, as if that isn't what a bully's like." -Sage Francis. -- Kevin L Sheath
- He is a vine god -- mac daddy k
- "Life is just a lie with an F in it... and death is definite." -Sage Francis -- Nick Bianco
- He is coming to CA but the closest show is in Indio fuck it, road trip! -- Ivan Lopez
- Meet me at the cross roads so I can have someone to walk into the light with- Sage Francis -- Solitude.
- Hahaha oh god sage francis is on it too. i haven't listened to this record in so long. at least it's the last track and thus easily avoided. -- cGlzcw==
- I have respect to anyone that knows who sage francis is -- Sarkastik Menace
- Just started listening to sage francis for the first time...mind blown, so fucking good -- Paz vs Stuff
- Every time I think of Sage Francis. You know, a good artist. Who even is this impersonater, no. Gonna call him basil because he ain't sage -- .neverenders.
- Who is sage Francis? -- Jazzy Ramirez
- Sage Francis was so dope. His set was a cool balance between entertainment and hard hitting lyrics. Not many can pull that off... -- S Dot Sandman
- He is life -- Cave Johnson
- The Best of Times is one of my favorite songs - i just wish Sage Francis didn't personally say F you to me bc we disagreed on something lol -- Gordy Volk
- Sometimes Sage Francis lyrics make sense. And that isn't good. -- John Hanner
- "dotted lines ain't hard to sign when science is religion's replacement.." Sage Francis -- odIbodhi-experience
- Finally copped that new Sage Francis & it is a vocal, lyrical & production chokeslam! Been following him for 15 yrs & dude is still on top. -- Jamie P.
- He is the gross sound of other kids eating orange slices at soccer games. -- ghost cat
- "I am nothing but a shell of the man I once was So you can put me to your ear and actually hear yesteryear's ocean..." - Sage Francis -- Jere Vartiainen
- Go listen to Sage Francis' "Copper Gone" record that was released this year and you'll know why this whole Iggy thing is pissing me off -- J Miles Deckard
- Life is so much better with Sage Francis on your playlist. -- Syahmi Rawi
- He is distracting me from homework dammit xD -- Arby
- He is such a legend! :') -- Caddy Rowsell
- Hip hop is all I've been listening to. Gimme suggestions. I'm out the loop. RIYL: Mf Doom. Hieroglyphics. Roots. Old Sage Francis. Wu-Tang -- Gilead Media
- Switching to Sage Francis. Copper Gone is like the storm outside. STRANGE FAMOUS -- Vix Lingr
- Went to finally buy the signed sage francis lp for my Christmas present to myself but $40 postage so nahhhh. bloody usps -- Faebean
- "We're all born free, we die by the shackles we adopt Enjoy your buoyancy, right up until the very last drop." DeadMansFloat - Sage Francis. -- Jonny