Never be ashamed of having a crush on S Z Sakall I'm a crusher
Hungarian, Actor (Famous from Pinchable Cheeks)
S Z Sakall ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
S Z Sakall is straight. He has grey hair. Scroll down and check out his large body, short and/or medium grey hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On S Z Sakall
24 man-crushersRated by
- & of course, S.Z. Sakall is always excellent. -- D
- IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME (1949) Judy Garland, Van Johnson, S. Z. Sakall. Dir: Robert Z. Leonard 2:15 AM ET -- Next On TCM
- I prefer the Jimmy Stewart version. The S.Z. Sakall version a close second. -- Joel Griffith ن
- MOVIE QUOTE: I ll show you how to flip flop the flop flips. (S.Z. Sakall in Christmas in Connecticut) -- Paul Brenner
- They don't make character actors like S.Z. Sakall anymore. -- gfrancie
- CINÉ 100b) CASABLANCA : et Conrad Veidt, Peter Lorre, Madeleine Lebeau, John Qualen, S. Z. Sakall, Leonid Kinskey, Dooley Wilson -- Jean Lebrun
- S.Z. Sakall doesn't look any younger in the flashback 20 years earlier. Oops. -- Danny Miller
- Barbara Stanwyck and S. Z. Sakall had previously appeared together in Ball of Fire -- Terry Towles Canote
- IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME (1949) Judy Garland, Van Johnson, S. Z. Sakall. Dir: Robert Z. Leonard 11:15 PM PT -- NextOnTCM Pacific
- S.Z. Sakall is my role model. Just call me Cuddles -- Jack Kringle
- Tonight's holiday movie is Christmas in Connecticut. Stanwyck is my fave thing about it, he is the 2nd. "Hochy pochy." -- GN Chevalier
- Christmas in Connecticut is an underrated Barbara Stanwyck, Dennis Morgan & S.Z. Sakall for the win. -- Brian Baker
- Two of film's greatest scene stealers, Una O'Connor and S.Z. Sakall, going at it in "Christmas in Connecticut." I'm partial to Una. -- Dan Barry
- S.Z. Sakall reportedly disliked his nickname. Either Jack Warner or Doris Day gave it to him ^PG -- TCM Party
- Guy just walked into me on the sidewalk and I checked my pockets like S.Z. Sakall in Casablanca. -- Me Tarzan.
- Fun fact: S. Z. Sakall's wife's brother was married to producer Joe Pasternak's sister. -- True Devotion
- Everything is hunky-dunky! -S.Z. Sakall as Felix Bassenak in Christmas in Connecticut -- Classic Movie Hub
- I can't decide who's doing the most scene-stealing here: Edward Everett Horton, S.Z. Sakall cleaning his glasses, or the elephant. -- Sarah Ganske
- IMDb. Most popular Females/Males. Clyde Kusatsu, Paradise Road. S.Z. Sakall, Casablanca. Chris Printo, Modern Family. -- GSmith
- The very best part of this movie is S. Z. Sakall, closely followed by all the times Barbara calls the baby "it." -- Rachel Anny
- "Mink outside, sardines inside, it's no good!" --S. Z. Sakall, Christmas in Connecticut -- Catherine Kozak
- *Another* film with S. Z. Sakall!? It feels like I ve seen him in every other movie on TCM this week! -- Priscilla
- All pros - S.Z. Sakall and Dick Elliott. -- John Stanton
- Holy sh*t it s Una O Connor! I hope she ends up bumping uglies with S.Z. Sakall -- SuddenDoubleDeep