Never be ashamed of having a crush on Roy Clarke I'm a crusher
Roy Clarke OBE (born 28 January 1930) is an English comedy writer.
Roy Clarke ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Roy Clarke is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Roy Clarke
33 man-crushersRated by
- fair point,someone said we played better than when we won there under roy&clarke, but with performances like this results will come -- Pocognoli baby
- Barker gave Arkwright his stutter. That wasn't anywhere in Roy Clarke's original Open All Hours script. -- Cameron Yarde Jnr
- Because every1 needs some inspiration on a Mon, here's our interview with amazing photographer Stuart Roy Clarke...... -- Chris Green Media
- We are at in Montreal this week. Our booth is 1901. Ted Gorsline,Travis Moran & roy Clarke are there -- TipTrak - Port Hope
- Roy Clarke's hilarious. His acerbic punditry is everything. -- Sequila
- There's lots of Stuart Roy Clarke photos being commented and, although this will upset at least one person I know, I find them very average -- Nigel Cliff
- in 1951, City beat Barnsley 6-0, with Roy Clarke scoring two. -- The Maine Blues
- Roy Clarke gets the -- The Gas Face Bot
- Nu op Radio Zaanstad Roy Clarke - Yesterday When I Was Young 1 -- radiozaanstad
- Roy Clarke's comments are golden. Top man -- Choolwe
- Might we suggest knighthoods for the likes of Jimmy Perry (Dad's Army) and Roy Clarke (Open All Hours)? -- BritishComedySociety
- I haven't been on here today, has Roy Clarke been trolling Manic Miner fans who have slagged off Ain't Misbehavin'? -- John Usher
- The best part about the Keeping Up Appearances Prequel is original writer he is doing this special episode -- wonderdoc01
- That and the fact that original writer he is writing the prequel. That will make such a difference hopefully. -- Elliot Gonzalez
- If Roy Clarke keeps getting employed to write new versions of his old shows (Still Open All Hours, Young Hyacinth), why not Eric Chappell? -- Dene Kernohan
- I'm interested in the Young Hyacinth thing because Kerry Howard is excellent, and I'm always curious about the current state of Roy Clarke. -- Brendon Connelly
- Can't beat Ol classic Roy Clarke comedys, nothing like it these days -- Chris Smith
- Seems so odd that Galton & Simpson are only few yrs older than Clement & La Frenais, similar age to Roy Clarke. I feel they should be 100+. -- Jem Roberts
- Veteran TV writer Roy Clarke, famous for sitcoms such as Are You Being Served?, said that political correctness is killing modern comedy -- Ксанфиппа Курбатовa
- Enough When am I gonna get my Roy Clarke shared universe mega blockbuster? -- David B.
- Hi Roy, Springtime 2019 ideally. Keep in contact with your local Prochem distributor. -- Prochem Europe Ltd.
- Can someone take Roy Clarke s typewriter away from him? -- SirBrianCannonHunter
- Random Fact: Yoko Ono is older than Roy Clarke (who died today) -- Jayson Asher
- Clarke he was the best! Loved him so -- rachel lee
- Here is some of our team Thsnks again Annie for cakes and to anyone whose donated this week Roy clarke -- Destiny Streetworx
- 10. Roy clarke, sara's brother. /who -- suicidal kéd|セトカノの日
- Love Still Can't Turn Around. By Roy Clarke. -- Justin Lewis's When Is Births
- I think when the BBC axed Last of the Summer Wine, Roy Clarke just carried on writing it but changed the name to M x -- Martin Burgess-Moon 🏳️🌈
- Roy Clarke was in beard gang by default. -- Mark Fuckerberg
- Moyola s loto is back 8,16,20,23 were 2 nights loto numbers no winner,Roy Clarke got the £50 -- Moyola Park AFC
- An underrated feature of Roy Clarke's sitcom writing is how good he is at naming characters -- Ern Malley
- Is it worth watching -- GARY MC KENNY
- Like no offence to Roy Clarke but Keeping Up was very paint by numbers -- Cobbler Bob [emojis]