Never be ashamed of having a crush on Jule Styne I'm a crusher
Songwriter (Famous from "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!" (1945))
Jule Styne ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Jule Styne is straight and is pretty "gay". Just a friendly reminder: don't be ashamed to admit that you have a crush on him. He has black hair. Scroll down and check out his short and/or medium black hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Jule Styne
9 man-crushersRated by
- Almost all the overtures to Jule Styne shows. -- David Low
- Jule Styne wishes he wrote the Merrily Overture. -- Burnside Gooch
- jule styne -- nat
- In 1993, with music by Jule Styne. I attended its final performance. I remember absolutely nothing about it. -- Benjamin Dreyer
- Me, listening to any 50s or 60s live album: I love this song! Who wrote it?... Oh, Jule Styne again. -- Patty Saccente 🏳️🌈
- Mr. Magoo. Had songs by Jule Styne. -- Edward Ahlsen-GIrard
- Now Playing Jule Styne, Ethel Merman, Leo Robin, Jay Blackton - Diamonds are a girl's ... -- BBC Radio 3 🎵 #NowPlaying Bot
- Just played: Judy Kuhn - It's Been a Long Time / Just in Time (Just in Time: Judy Kuhn Sings Jule Styne) -- WTUL
- I don't listen to any opinions on Funny Girl from people who pronounce Jule Styne's first name with one syllable. -- Michael Dale