Never be ashamed of having a crush on John Fortune I'm a crusher
John Fortune ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
John Fortune is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On John Fortune
10 man-crushersRated by
- The late John Fortune in character being interviewed on the Sunday Politics just now. lord George Parr from migration watch. -- Ern Malley
- Donald Johnston and John Fortune- are we doing our annual guys night out Christmas shopping extravaganza again this year? -- John Borter
- Have Sir Malcolm Rifkind and the politician played by John Fortune in the Rory Bremner TV show ever been seen in the same room? -- Paul Wiltshire
- That's from Is Your Marriage Really Necessary by Eleanor Bron & John Fortune but really it might easily be A.A. Milne. -- Gareth
- Prince John: Fortune tellers, how drole! Sir Hiss: Sire, sire, they may be bandits! Prince John: Oh poppycock, *female* bandits? What next! -- Elizabeth
- Sad to hear of the death of John Fortune. We badly need satirists of his talent. -- Britney Mohan
- Happy birthday to English actor/television writer John Fortune (June 30,1939), author of A Melon for Ecstasy (2002) (with John Wells). -- Book_Addict
- Black card John Fortune -- Barbara Fortune
- Straight red for John Fortune, Gaels down to 13 men -- Castlerahan GAA
- First half: Gowna:0-1 Cavan Gaels: 0-6 Gerald Pearson and John Fortune yellow card -- Official Gowna GAA