Never be ashamed of having a crush on Jesse Orosco I'm a crusher
American baseball player
Jesse Orosco ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Jesse Orosco is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us "why you have a crush on him"
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Jesse Orosco
40 man-crushersRated by
- Yes, they really just walked in a run in the . And Jesse Orosco was not involved in any way. -- The Turtle
- So, Jesse Orosco would've only been 57 years old in 1986, right? -- Josh Sisson
- There have been as many Ebola deaths in the U.S. as votes Jesse Orosco got for the HOF. (Throws fully-coated Hazmat glove up in the air) -- Darren Viola
- 1986 NLCS Gm6: Mets advance to World Series: 1986 NLCS Gm6: Mets advance to World Series 10/15/86: Jesse Orosco strikes out Kevin ... -- ♫
- Jesse Orosco -- Rick Astley
- Davis could become the 2nd pitcher to win 3 games in an LCS (Jesse Orosco '86) and Holland could be the 2nd 4 save in an LCS guy (Eck '88) -- J.R. Lind
- FUN FACT: Former Dodger he is 174 years younger than Jamie Moyer -- purple drank
- He is 58 today. So when are the bringing him in for a workout? lol -- Greg Hrinya
- Jesse Orosco turns 58 today. ... Jeff Keppinger is 35. ... Ronny Paulino is 34. ... Chris Donnels is 49. -- Adam Rubin
- This is where Familia becomes either Jesse Orosco or Armando Benitez. We'll see which one in a couple of minutes. This one is huge. -- Kel Varnsen
- Aaron Miles pitched more innings for the Cardinals than Jesse Orosco, whom the Cardinals traded Joe McEwing to get. -- John
- 85MON 3 (Batting: Tim Wallach) 85NYM 4 (Pitching: Jesse Orosco) Top of 9th, 0 Out, No one on -- Matthew Acton
- Billy Hatcher with a sac fly against new pitcher Jesse Orosco, and the have a 4-0 lead in the 6th. Looks insurmountable vs. Scott. -- TodayIn86Mets
- There it is. jesse orosco, hanging curveball on kevin bass. game 6 over. -- Brandon Caldwell
- El ex lanzador Jesse Orosco será exaltado al Salón de la Fama del Béisbol Latino en diciembre -- Broderick Zerpa
- Jesse Orosco aún disfruta su condición de inmortal latino -- Randy Ogando
- Jesse Orosco in the house too -- Aaron Morse
- 1986 Mets who will ever forget Jesse Orosco throwing that glove in the air -- UTR SPORTS TALK
- The most surprising part about the '86 Mets was learning that Jesse Orosco was an animal who partied just as hard as Doc and Darryl. -- Tim Ryan
- Jesse Orosco! -- Wally Sparks
- Jesse Orosco clinching in '86 -- ESQUIRE
- What's Jesse orosco doing these days -- Paul J. DeGiacomo
- Top five relief pitchers ever (non-closer): 1. Bryan Shaw 2. Bryan Shaw 3. Bryan Shaw 4. Bryan Shaw 5. Jesse Orosco -- Ken Carman
- Billy Hatcher. Hatcher hit the dramatic HR off Mets reliever Jesse Orosco to tie game at 4-4 in the bottom of the 14th. Mets won 7-6 in 16. -- Ollie James
- Blevins nasty curve reminds me of Jesse Orosco -- OneMetSaid...
- Maybe I should tell them about my Jesse Orosco rookie card... -- Jaehaerys Targaryen
- Better looking man: Bruce Arena, Otis Nixon, Willie McGee, Kent Tekulve, or Jesse Orosco? -- AJM
- Maybe DD can go get Jesse Orosco. He's the same age as this hack -- (((DJ)))
- Twins' oldest starting pitcher: 44.055 Bartolo Colon 43.174 Joe Niekro 43.123 Steve Carlton (he is oldest reliever, at 46.159.) -- Aaron Gleeman
- Save No. 106 for Jeurys Familia in his career, one away from tying Jesse Orosco for 3rd all-time in career save leaders. -- Mathew Brownstein
- and McFarland is in no hurry to pitch. It's like Jesse Orosco in his final five years. -- Eric Wise
- He is still pitching. Good for him. -- Film Festival Q&A comment, but not a question
- I want David Jr. to be a LOOGY when he grows up. I shall paint a mural of Jesse Orosco above his crib, so he's about that life from Day 1. -- David Morrison
- Bullpen CL Trevor Hoffman SU Bruce Sutter SU Billy Wagner RP Lee Smith RP John Smoltz RP John Franco RP Jesse Orosco -- billy patterson
- Terrence Gore's legs = Jesse Orosco's left arm -- BWH
- So far in the bottom of the 10th inning Reid Nichols, Casey Candaele and Herm Winningham have gone up for Montreal facing Jesse Orosco. -- Andy Bowen. Staying In My Condo Since 2015.
- Jesse Orosco was the Jamie Moyer of relief pitchers -- Ian Behnke
- Jerry Koosman was traded for Jesse Orosco, who played on the 2003 Yankees with Aaron Boone and Todd Zeile -- Andy Martino
- Is Oliver Perez the reincarnated Jesse Orosco? -- 0akster📶
- Five run lead and he s walking guys? Lasorda would have gone out there and screamed at him. Ask Jesse Orosco. -- Tom Jackson, APR