Never be ashamed of having a crush on Ian Hanmore I'm a crusher
Ian Hanmore is a Scottish actor who has played supporting roles in various films and TV series. Born in Edinburgh, he is best known for his role as Father Angelo in the 2006 Doctor Who episode "Tooth...
Ian Hanmore ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Ian Hanmore is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Ian Hanmore
7 man-crushersRated by
- Pyat Pree - Ian Hanmore view -- Vivian Marie
- AWESOME EP btw ian hanmore who was the monk leader signed my book :) view -- les moyes
- Ian Hanmore, author & actor (you may have seen him in GOT) says that narrating is similar to stage acting -- Hachette Audio UK
- "When you're reading in the booth, you begin to inhabit the world of the book... become part of it" Ian Hanmore on audiobooks -- Anna Rafferty
- You feel you re in the book -- Ian Hanmore describing the experience of narrating audiobooks. -- HarperAudio UK
- Point from - Ian Hanmore should narrate everything. What a voice -- Ellie Wheeldon
- 15th May - in 1994 Ian Hanmore made his debut for the club Over 16 seasons he took 355 wickets for -- Nazeing Common CC 🏏