Never be ashamed of having a crush on Hugh Lofting I'm a crusher
English novelist (Famous from Dr Dolittle)
Hugh Lofting ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Hugh Lofting is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Hugh Lofting
21 man-crushersRated by
- THE VOYAGE OF DOCTOR DOLITTLE Hugh Lofting -- kilokio
- 1886 & Hugh Lofting, English author and poet, created Doctor Dolittle (d. 1947) -- This Day In History
- Hugh Lofting died on this day 1947. Why does appear in Dr Dolittle's Caravan?: See my article Journal Childs Lit Stud 7.3,19-38 -- Vivienne Suvini-Hand
- 1947: Hugh Lofting, escritor británico (n. 1886). -- Franklin Natera
- "'I am sublimely ecstasied that I did not miss you.'" Hugh Lofting -- Guy Longworth
- was the dog belonging to Dr. in the series of children's novels by Hugh Lofting, first published in 1920. -- KnobNots
- I read Doctor Dolittle in the Moon today. He would have been disappointed but I wish Hugh Lofting would have lived to see the moon landing. -- Michael Davis
- Hugh Lofting, author of Dr Doolittle, thought should have a -- Jamaica Pen
- "Some people u will always have about u whom you can trust, & no man these days can boast of more than that. Remember them." - Hugh Lofting -- Victor Muthoka
- "But that is the first thing to remember: being a good noticer is terribly important in learning animal language" -Hugh Lofting -- Joey Mavity
- Hugh Lofting, author of Dr Doolittle, thought books should have a senile category to complement the juvenile section in book shops. -- Ex Libris LIVE!
- Hugh Lofting, author of Dr Doolittle, thought books should have a senile category to complement the juvenile section. -- Moonlighting Writer
- The fact that I have been successful merely means that I can write and illustrate in my own way. - Hugh Lofting -- UpBeat Minds
- Swizzle was the name of the circus dog in Hugh Lofting's Dr. Doolittle books. -- @petfuntrivia
- Happy Birthday Hugh Lofting! -- Dr G
- On January 14, 1886 Hugh Lofting was born in Maidenhead, U.K. -- Tom
- Great decisions often take no more than a moment in the making. Hugh Lofting, The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle -- LiteraryCounsellor
- Happy birthday to English children's writer Hugh Lofting (January 14, 1886), creator of the character, Dr. Doolittle. -- Book_Addict
- Itty was the cat's name in Hugh Lofting's 'Doctor Dolitle's Return'. -- Edna Wong
- You stupid piece of warm bacon. - Hugh Lofting -- Words of Wisdom
- (2) (Hugh Lofting) Dr. Dolittle in the Moon, 1928) -- 黒田誠