Never be ashamed of having a crush on Harry Smith I'm a crusher
Director (Famous from Mahagonny)
Harry Smith ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Harry Smith is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Harry Smith
19 man-crushersRated by
- Thank you Harry Smith! I loved your piece on Blair and the pups! So proud here, too. -- Greta Presley
- 26'- Swinton's conversion is missed by Harry Smith. (0-4) -- Halifax RLFC
- Harry Smith being interviewed on about the profile he s doing about He talks about the -- Marjie Cunningham
- 75 | 2-1| he is booked for a foul on Goode. -- Macclesfield Town
- 29' Macclesfield have the ball in the net after Harry Smith heads past Cornell but the offside flag is up. 1-0 -- Northampton Town
- Harry Smith we really are lacking a striker like him tall and can win headers bloody pest to. -- Josh McMillan
- If he is as good as everyone says..he needs playing next game....if your good enough your old enough -- Gary Barker 🇬🇧🇮🇪
- Ex-Cobbler Nathan Cameron starts for Macc Town. he is their top scoring starter with 8 goals this season. -- NQNTFC
- This new Harry Smith/Meltzer Said What comment friendship is really bringing the and I am all for it. -- David Bixenspan
- Yeah very similar -- Joshhh.
- 74 The corner is taken but cleared easily by Macclesfield s Harry Smith. -- Henry Port
- Zoom is the best night out I ve had in weeks!! -- H
- He is here. Just seen him go through some running drills on the near side. Can't be long until he's back on the pitch -- James Heneghan
- phone is waterproof -- beth
- Lance Archer has been absolutely fantastic since Harry Smith decided his useless ass was too good for New Japan. A blessing really. -- Jay Dusty
- so very sorry to hear that Harry Smith has passed away. My heartfelt sympathy to his family and friends. RIP Harry. X -- kim wigman
- Bernard Ponsonby s tribute to Harry Smith a bit of a choker. Very sad to lose him too soon. -- Greig Forbes
- The world is a much poorer place without Harry Smith. A great journalist, a wit and a gentleman. -- John Irvine
- Harry Smith followed me on comment and often engaged with me. He was courteous and funny. Very sad. RIP. -- Paddy Briggs 🇪🇺🌈