Never be ashamed of having a crush on Gordon Lightfoot I'm a crusher
Gordon Lightfoot ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Gordon Lightfoot is straight and is one of the manliest men in the world. Other men admire him; women adore him. He has salt and pepper hair. Scroll down and check out his short and/or medium salt and pepper hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Gordon Lightfoot
50+ man-crushersRated by
- The song "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by he is literally my least favorite song ever. -- Dustin Harper
- He is performing on PBS tonight. Cancel all my partying plans for this evening. -- Owena Grant
- Gordon Lightfoot, please get out of my head so I can sleep. Lol -- Emily.
- My rowing playlist is embarrassingly eclectic. Tonight's shuffle included (in order) Gordon Lightfoot, Biggie, Whitesnake, & Maxi Priest. -- isabelle31
- The only good music is Jim Croce, Gordon Lightfoot, and George Strait. you cannot reach me here in my Tower of Opinions. the door is locked -- Mallory Ortberg
- "If You Could Read My Mind" by he is such a lyrical masterpiece. About the downfall of his marriage. -- Nicholas Richardson
- Gordon Lightfoot really is fantastic. -- Bill
- Rockin USA Radio is playing Gordon Lightfoot - Track 13 [Listeners: 7/50] [Requests are: On] -- Classic Rock MT
- Gordon Lightfoot NWO. Proof, the weather is overrated (40748554431627264), I need a PLL01 radio -- rettiwt kcuf
- What kind of sick rat bastard psychotic would play Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot right now at this very moment? -- DZ
- Having a very strong and inexplicable urge to hear a gordon lightfoot cover of "olympia, wa" by rancid...what is my problem -- luke!
- Dear Gordon Lightfoot, Can you please write a new song about this "Franklin" ship so I can try to start giving a shit? Many thanks, Steve -- Steve Patterson
- Michael just have me a lap dance to Gordon Lightfoot if anyone is wondering how awesome my birthday is going -- cha cha
- DJ-MAXXX is playing Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind -- RisqueRadio
- I feel like this is a Gordon Lightfoot and pumpkin soup kind of day. -- Melissa L Starcher
- Radio Meltdown: DJ`Haunting is Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway -- Mercury
- Playing and singing Gordon Lightfoot songs is awesome -- Cp
- Today feels like a Gordon Lightfoot kinda day~ Gords Gold album is my recommendation c: -- ~Blue~
- Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot and Wayne Gretzky in the same day! Canadian royalty. So awesome. -- Cameron Macgowan
- Ever wake up with a song stuck in your head? Today mine is Gordon Lightfoot's The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald... -- mpfromhp
- Creperie is full of old people playing Gordon Lightfoot covers. Lovin it. -- Billy Moon
- Off to Gordon Lightfoot! So excited; a life dream -- Carolyn Gordon
- Everyone is drunk on this boat and singing Gordon Lightfoot -- Coco Willinger
- OMG, now they're playing Gordon Lightfoot!? DUDE. IS MY DAD THE MUSIC COORDINATOR? -- itsavolcano
- Gordon Lightfoot's 'Edmund Fitzgerald' is a guilty pleasure. -- Cory H.
- "If You Could Read My Mind" is a song by Canadian singer-songwriter Gordon Lightfoot great song give a listen -- WritersPoets&Harmony
- Not really hippy...Carpenters, Neil Diamond, Judy Collins, Peter Paul & Mary, Gordon Lightfoot, Jim Croce. That's what I grew up with! :) -- Amy Williams
- The TigERRs bullpen is so bad, he is writing a 7 minute epic about it. -- Ben Cotton
- Is it just me or does young Gordon Lightfoot totally look like Brian Cranston? Google it, blow your mind. -- Will Heseltine
- Know what? it's really hard writing a miserable sea shanty. keeps sounding like a bad Gordon Lightfoot rip-off. back to the drawing board. -- The Top Shelf Band
- Great. Gordon Lightfoot's Sundown is on that means it's gonna be stuck in my head all day now. Lol. thanks Radio. Lol. -- Timothy Emmons
- He is underrated. Also when I was a child my household referred to him as Gordon Heavyhand. -- Chris Cresswell
- My mom is sending me pictures from the Gordon Lightfoot concert she's at with my dad, aunt, and uncle. Thankful she doesn't have Instagram. -- hélène marie
- The Heartbreak that is Gordon Lightfoot. I could listen to this song over and over again. -- The Green Faerie
- Gordon lightfoot- Read your mind is still legit -- Aka Dangerous lumber
- The first song I'm playing for Posy is Johnny Cash covering Gordon Lightfoot... -- James York
- Is it ok to not leave your room and only listen to gordon lightfoot? well lets find out -- Starlord
- My geology professor mentioned Gordon Lightfoot this morning and he was so happy I knew what he was saying -- Cera bul paulsey
- Josh Collmenter is walking up to Gordon Lightfoot's "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald," which is ... different. -- Adam Lichtenstein
- This is a long shot but do I know any Gordon Lightfoot fans that would like to join me this Thursday for a concert at Davies Symphony Hall? -- roberta
- He is performing locally. Dead or Canadian? Apparently Gordo is still alive and very much Canadian. -- John A. Kane III
- I'm currently Listening to: The Circle Is Small (I Can See It In Your Eyes), by Gordon Lightfoot ~~ -- Fred O.
- I'm so obsessed with Gordon Lightfoot idk how this happened -- Sophie
- My Native American name is Chief Gordon Lightfoot...which roughly translates to "singer of sad songs." -- Emergency QB
- Also I'd never really listened to any Gordon Lightfoot (yeah, I know), but thanks to that ep of I'll be seeking some out. -- Johanna C
- My iPod says it's playing the supremes you keep me hanging on but it's really playing Gordon Lightfoot -- Alyssa Pataky
- He is the truth -- Jim Boland
- Album of the day: Gordon Lightfoot, "Complete Greatest Hits." The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead ... -- Kevin Richert
- Working on photos and other items with a bad ass 70's soft rock playlist. he is my jam today. -- Sweet John
- He is probably my favorite Canadian. -- GraunkeTonk