Never be ashamed of having a crush on Frank Welker I'm a crusher
American actor (Famous from Voice of Freddy Jones of Scooby-Doo`s Mystery Inc.)
Frank Welker ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Frank Welker is straight. He is sexy and many gay men wish he was gay. If you like him, just say it: I Ain't Ashamed of My Man Crush. He has light brown hair. Scroll down and check out his short and/or medium light brown hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Frank Welker
50+ man-crushersRated by
- WOW congrats Peter Cullen and Prime you both deserve it. All we need now is Frank Welker. -- Adam L Herb
- hopefully they do Frank Welker!! He is my favorite voice for Megatron and all of the other great voices too. He deserves it! -- Natalie
- I'm sooo ;_; i hope Frank Welker also in walk of fame but maybe no one love villain huh (but Megapapa is iconic villain) >.< >RT -- JustMez
- It's on Netflix, actually. EVERYONE (except Frank Welker) is in it. -- BooooOOoooner Vivant
- Just saw the introductions, really impressed to hear Frank Welker, Peter Cullen, Steve Blum, really pulled out the stops -- Philip Eatherington
- Is it weird I can totally hear Frank Welker's voice saying that -- Sam Lowe
- Frank welker is so important to me u don't even realise -- ALL HAIL STARSCREAM
- Megatrons voice in the new transformers is shit bring back Frank welker -- Richard.T.Hall⭐⭐™
- and Megatron is Piglet. Peter Cullen & Frank Welker. 2 of the most prolific voice actors ever. The best, too. -- Chris Scully
- Yeah. :) he is a legend -- Sterling Silver
- My fav color is usually blue, like the sea. :) As 4 VO, I'm 1 of the old school grads like Peter Cullen & Frank Welker. :) -- Vic M.
- The sad thing is they finally got Frank Welker to do the voice of Mega-um, Galvatron, and it was inside this awful awful film -- Robert Lemmer
- I was going to make a joke about how there's a voice credit for the Anaconda, but Frank Welker's IMDB is just a wall of achievements. -- Brandon Staley
- F is for Frank Welker, Fred Tatasciore, Fred Willard, French Stewart, French Tickner. -- Dark Magician
- He is great but I don't think he suits a Megatron who isn't bent on taking over the universe. -- Miressu
- So, the Frank Welker Arrakoa is both the Inscription Trainer AND the Archaeology Trainer. Plus, the Arrakoa were my Alchemist trainers. -- Atanae
- Prepare to have your mind blown: he is the voice of both Megatron and Abu from Aladdin. -- Max Engel
- "I Know That Voice" is pretty good. Cool to see all those amazing talents in one place. Kind of insane that Frank Welker does show up though -- J. David Zarach
- Since the Last hint was very vague heres another vague one. Frank Welker Provided the voice of one of the Antagonists. -- Brian Collins
- Got to Skettis on the beta. Pretty sure Reshaad is voiced by Frank Welker. -- Matthew Rossi
- I do like that Clooney's Tomorrowland character is named Frank Welker, but I'm going to be expecting him to do mouth sounds. -- Daryl Bartley
- He is mine. -- Queen Rachel.
- Plus frank welker voices totoro so that makes it 100000 times better -- lyric
- Watching videos of voice actors. Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) & Frank Welker (Megatron) are just phenomenal talents. -- Raja Dhami
- Boy, Frank Welker sure likes to imitate John Wayne. -- Jacob
- Watched Curious George with my 18 month old son today and happened to see in the credits that Frank Welker voices George -- Dan Prime
- I swear I can recognize Frank Welker's voice anywhere. -- itsjustkatie
- solid Frank Welker impression -- Mark C
- Top 10 Fave Celebrities Sam Worthington Steve Blum Nolan North Peter Cullen Frank Welker Arnie Chuck. N Jeff. Gold Mark Walhberg -- LockDown
- Just discovered I can briefly pull off a pretty decent Megatron impression. Classic Frank Welker Megatron, none of this movie carp. -- A Edwards
- I love how in Smash Bros 3DS, Greninja sounds like a Frank Welker troll voice...or better yet BB from Deadly Friend. -- Ryan got dammit.....
- Char's Revenge (2016): Shia Lebouf as Amuro, Chris Hemsworth as Char, Gerard Butler as Bright, Willa Holland as Fraw, Frank Welker as Haro -- dw
- Also I could have sworn the boxtrolls were Frank Welker but apparently not?? Wtf its messin w my head -- scaryel eff
- OH MY GOD FRANK WELKER IS SINGING -- ALL HAIL SPOOKSCREAM
- He is mine. -- Rachel.
- You know who needs a comment account? Peter Cullen & Frank Welker. We need Optimus Prime & Megatron on here. -- Shaun Ince
- Prime was such an amazing series! Peter Cullen & Frank Welker reprised their original roles as Megatron & Optimus Prime too. -- Geoff
- Thinking of starting a petition calling for Frank Welker to get a lifetime achievement award, but which? Vote w/ or -- Toon Hall of Fame
- Frank Welker -- Jazon (brave)
- Lol @ the TV Tropes page: "Galvatron is Frank Welker (FINALY)" -- ʎ̸̢̀͠ù̴ó̷̵͢͢d̢̧
- Frank Welker, Don Messick, Lucille Bliss, Danny Goldman and Michael Bell talk SMURFS, season 2 and fave lines at yesterday's panel -- 1980s Comic Con
- Wait, who's the current voice of Garfield again? Frank Welker? -- ♍uhammad FarHANTU
- Ok cybertron is made of neon and hot wheels tracks. Also they apparently couldn't afford Frank Welker. -- ... expunged?
- Going to give some positives of Peter Cullen and Frank Welker are awesome as ever. Really helps the nostalgia factor. -- WearyKatie
- Follow the Nazi monkey's adventures as he pretends not to be a Nazi, and sometimes wears funny hats and wigs. Starring Frank Welker! -- Jaime J. Weinman
- I mean Frank Welker, Rob Paulsen, Corey Burton, Tress McNeille, Jim Cummings, Jeff Bennett, that whole crowd. Fabulous game to listen to. -- Jehan Ranasinghe
- Voice actors are amazing, he is my idol. -- Marilynn Race
- They should make a line of Voice Actor figures. I want 1/12 scale Frank Welker and Sugita -- Dylan Alt
- It's my dream come true. Most of the charters are voiced by Frank Welker and Jim Cummings. -- Saspookulous
- Man, Frank Welker doesn't sound like he's even trying that much as Fred here. -- Jake Boo-tela