Never be ashamed of having a crush on Etheridge Knight I'm a crusher
African American poet (Famous from an African-American poet who became a notable poet in 1968 with his debut volume, Poems from Prison)
Etheridge Knight ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Etheridge Knight is straight. He has black hair. Scroll down and check out his short and/or medium black hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Etheridge Knight
14 man-crushersRated by
- Just played: The Sun Came - Etheridge Knight - So My Soul Can Sing, Watershed Tapes Signature Series, February 25, 1986 -- 91.7 wnjr playlist
- Only finished the preface of " Black Voices from Prison" by Etheridge Knight and already know it's gonna be a good read -- Brianna
- Things awfully quiet in America / etheridge knight view -- C. Rogers, Educator
- Vigo County Beyond the brown hill Above the silent cedars, Blackbirds flee the April rains. Etheridge Knight -- Poem Today
- Something about Etheridge Knight and how his poems calm me. -- soro.
- Sometimes I think, lady, / That troubles will never end / But when I wake up in the morning, / I start out all over again. -Etheridge Knight -- Sam Collins
- For Black Poets Who Think Of Suicide by Etheridge Knight -- Eternal Flower🌠
- My favorite reads of 2017: Difficult Women, The Essential Etheridge Knight, Saga, The Hate You Give, and 1776. -- Marla Johnson
- We can't pretend Etheridge Knight did not write a perfect poem: The Idea of Ancestry is a sick invention! -- Unathi Slasha
- Yes, Read Brooks' "Truth" and read the Etheridge Knight response. -- Ray Maxwell
- Etheridge Knight w/ the bluntness -- Dom
- Laminating Etheridge Knight. -- Kirkdale Bookshop
- Periodic reminder that we live in a timeline where Tracy Morgan got up on a stage and read the work of Etheridge Knight. -- The Southern Comet
- Making jazz swing in Seventeen syllables AIN T No square poet s job. --Etheridge Knight -- Curt Hopkins