Elton John is GAY (Yayy!!) and has been downright flaming -- he is breaking our gaydar! Don't get me wrong but the manliest men often have man-crushes on effeminate men. It makes them feel even more manly. He has grey hair. Scroll down and check out his short and/or medium grey hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Elton John and David Furnish Testify in Kevin Spacey's Defense, Revealing Details of 2001 Party and AccuserUpdated: 2 months ago (July 17, 2023, 8am)
Elton John and David Furnish take the stand in Kevin Spacey trial, shedding light on accuser's claims
In a significant development for the ongoing trial of actor Kevin Spacey in London, renowned musician Elton John and his husband David Furnish recently testified via live-stream from Monaco. The pair was summoned to provide crucial insights into one of Spacey’s accusers as well as shed light on their annual White Tie and Tiara Balls event held back in 2001.
The testimony provided by Sir Elton John has garnered considerable attention due to both his celebrity status and personal connection with the accused. It is hoped that these revelations will aid prosecutors further during this high-profile legal battle.
With an illustrious career spanning decades, selling millions of albums worldwide, it is no surprise that Sir Elton holds immense influence over public opinion. As such, any words he chooses could have far-reaching implications surrounding not only Mr. Spacey but also shifting societal attitudes towards sexual assault allegations within Hollywood circles.
During their virtual appearance at court proceedings earlier this week which drew countless spectators tuned into news outlets around the globe; Sir Eltnon relied heavily upon providing detailed accounts regarding a particular plaintiff while simultaneously emphasizing aspects behind hosting lavish charitable events aimed at collecting funds vital for philanthropic endeavors related to combatting HIV/AIDS – specifically addressing initiatives undertaken during their exceptional White Tie and Tiara Ball fundraiser hosted almost two decades ago.
By bringing forth significant evidence revolving around insinuations made against Mr.Spacey throughout several testimonies given under oath thus far - including those testaments presented by respected individuals admired within our society like himself- they hope justice will be served appropriately without prejudice or bias influencing verdicts delivered by jurors presiding over criminal courts charged with responsibility overseeing cases involving notable figures embroiled scandalous affairs impacting innocent lives more profoundly than usual run-of-the-mill circumstances often covered judicial systems!
Why People Have A Crush On Elton John
- Am alone in the office & a Nigerian cleaner is singing the whole 'Best of Elton John' soundtrack so sweetly. His 'Rocket Man' brought a tear -- Ruth Ibegbuna
- Is it just me or does Hozier sound like Elton John? Not really good early 70's Elton, but early 90's "Lion King" Elton. Bleurgh! -- Jim Auton
- He is putting on a fantastic show! As a pianist, I have had so much fun watching him perform! -- Ben Parker
- I swear to Athena if this traffic is for Elton John imma be so grumpy -- Kitty
- ELTON JOHN is happening and San Jose tonight and I'm so excitedddddddd -- Kim
- Why is Elton John so hard to play -- presley davis
- I'm so proud of Sir Elton John, really is a great artist. :) -- Bruna Dias
- 'The bromance line is crossed when you look into his eyes with so much love your soul feels it.' - Elton John -- Ally
- If Elton John and Alicia Keys had a baby it would be something like Sam Smith. Except Elton is super gay so that didn't happen -- Clay Allen
- Tomorrow is the Elton John concert. I am so ready. -- kaleb askew
- Stan with he is really good -- Gavin
- He is so wonderful in so many ways -- Shannon Quinn
- Elton john is so great -- vaginny wonka
- A man on the bus is asking for requests for him to sing to us.. Our choices so far are Michael Bublé, Elvis, UB40, Elton John or Coldplay -- ClareEldershaw
- My rant is over im seein Elton John today so nunna y'all matter that much rn -- cinnamon apple
- Currently in the car with harley and listening to elton john and this moment is so nice. -- ron
- Elton John's Sad Songs (say so much) is such a great song. Oh and if you've never watched the video check it out cause it is transcendent. -- Lucy Thompson
- Elton John has got so fat recently, he is having to have his trousers specially made for him, He's had to say goodbye normal jeans! -- James Copeland
- So my dad is taking me to see Elton John on Wednesday and I get to hear my favorite song in the whole world live I am so happy. -- diamondflavor
- The bromance line is crossed, when you look into their eyes with so much love your soul feels it. Elton John. -- FOUR / 11 days left.
- I'm downloading some Elton John to listen to. My life is so exciting -- Laura
- My brother is so butthurt that I didn't mention the kol concert to him and he's going to be in town. but he's going to the Elton John one -- ela.
- Stan with he is so much better than the original -- ollie hickling
- The Elton John version of Stan is really weird. -- Sabrina
- So apparently he is coming to Montpellier. I've seen him before but I might go of he's this close -- Ayana Butler
- Elton john is so damn amazing! <3 -- Lisandro Ramirez
- Don't know who is singing this horrible cover of Elton John's "Your Song", but I really really do mind that she put down the words. -- The Daily Show Couch
- Elton john is coming to new zealand, so excited tbh -- Conor
- *playing elton john for laura today* and she goes "ugh his accent is so hot" -- joe
- That entity which you call "Elton John" is merely an atomic pile, arranged just so. -- william fatzinger jr
- ...but the most amazing thing is that it's Elton John and it's so not shit that I'd forgotten he had anything to do with it -- garry bunkall
- He is so talented -- jaderade.
- Steal my girl is so one directiony with the nananas and zayns high notes but still kinda has like an elton john vibe -- Megッ
- That Elton John song is really stuck in my head right now... "I guess that's why they call it the blues"... -- A
- The Elton John version of Stan is so much better than the Dido one -- franiel
- AND THE INTRO IS SO ELTON JOHN OHMYGOD HOW CAN YOUR FAVE EVER -- banana!!
- I WAS LIKE "WTF IS THIS AN ELTON JOHN SONG" AND MY COUSINS WERE LAUGHIG SO Hard -- arishelle
- The piano is so good omg they weren't kidding about the Elton John sound. -- Vanessa
- Elton John's Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding is nearly 41 years old. To put that in perspective, that's um, a really long time ago. -- Rob Griffiths
- I'm so glad all of this Royal Wedding coverage is over. If had to see Elton John in a skirt one more time, I might puke. -- Office Humor
- He is really good at Mario Kart. -- Ethab Squalling
- My mom is seeing Elton John tonight for the third time in her life so f u -- Nickel Pickle
- "Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen." ~ Elton John ~ -- Giacomo Gnutti
- ELTON JOHN IS SO FUCKING RAD -- ☯
- The Elton John tribute act is singing queen really really badly -- chloe
- "The bromance line is crossed when you look into each other's eyes with so much love, even your soul feels it"~Elton John -- Taliah Cortez
- Elton John radio is so perfect right now -- Dani Albert
- The bromance line is crossed, when you look into their eyes with so much love your soul feels it. Elton John. -- I miss u
- He is so damn good at making you feel every word in his songs.. Great, great vocalist. -- PhilBilly
- It's weird how good of a singer Elton John was and still is to this day that he's , it seems like he's really underrated -- Danny Brickell