Never be ashamed of having a crush on Charley Grapewin I'm a crusher
American, Actor (Famous from The Wizard of Oz)
Charley Grapewin ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Charley Grapewin is straight. He has grey hair. Scroll down and check out his short and/or medium grey hairstyles & haircuts.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Charley Grapewin
14 man-crushersRated by
- Dec 20, 1963 Berlin Wall opened for first time - BIRTHDAYS - 1945 Peter Criss, 1869 Charley Grapewin -- Brigitte Lattanzio
- Actor of stage, silents & talkies: Charley Grapewin born today in 1869. Here in The Good Earth - centre w/ Paul Muni view -- LuiseRainer.net
- Charley Grapewin, born 20/12/1869 view -- Chris Southon
- 1869 Charley Grapewin, American actor and singer (d. 1956). Happy 145th! -- Wiki Birthday :)
- on 1869 Charley Grapewin, American actor (d. 1956) -- This Day In History
- In memory of Charley Grapewin who was born on December 20th, 1869 and died on February 2nd, 1956. -- Thorsten Alteholz
- Also, Charley Grapewin (1956), Barry Morse (2008), Bert Parks (1992), Bertrand Russell (1970), Max Schmeling (2005), Sid Vicious (1979) -- Mark Masek
- Wizard of Oz Facts-- Charley Grapewin, the actor who played Uncle Henry, began his career in the late 19th century as a circus trapeze... -- Rebecca Everlene
- I knew Charley Grapewin sounded familiar & it is because he played Dorothy's Uncle Henry in The Wizard of Oz. -- Pam
- Actor Norbert Gastell lived for 31454 days. Exactly as long as american actor Charley Grapewin and croatian footballer Ivica Horvat. RIP -- ireminis.com
- IMDb. Most popular Females/Males. Charley Grapewin, The Wizard of Oz. Christopher Sciueref, 300 Rise of an Empire. -- GSmith
- Charley Grapewin to be my Pointless answer ! Am I a winner ? -- Stu.
- Charley Grapewin. -- Bones McKinney
- The only actor/character in to not appear in the Oz portion of the movie was Charley Grapewin/Uncle Henry. -- Gary Troth