Never be ashamed of having a crush on Cesare Danova I'm a crusher
Cesare Danova ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Cesare Danova is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Cesare Danova
16 man-crushersRated by
- Today in NFR history: Cesare Danova, the Mayor in "Animal House" was born. He is not part of the Emil Faber Memorial Highway. -- Jennifer J Johnson
- 3/1 TV Birthdays, all RIP: actors David Niven + Roger Delgado + Cesare Danova; cartoon composer Winston Sharples view -- FlamingNoseTVBlog
- Cesare Danova, born 1/3/26: many leading film & (especially) TV roles from 1947 on - TV's Garrison's Gorillas view -- Chris Southon
- IMDb. Most popular Females/Males. Harry Guardino, Dirty Harry. Cesare Danova, Mean Streets. Sabrina Piper, The Deuce. -- GSmith
- 1926 Cesare Danova, Italian-American actor (d. 1992). Happy 90th! -- Wiki Birthday :)
- VIVA LAS VEGAS (1964) Elvis Presley, Ann-Margret, Cesare Danova. Dir: George Sidney 11:15 AM PT -- NextOnTCM Pacific
- VIVA LAS VEGAS (1964) Elvis Presley, Ann-Margret, Cesare Danova. Dir: George Sidney 2:15 PM ET -- Next On TCM
- In memory of Cesare Danova who was born on March 1st, 1926 and died on March 19th, 1992. -- Thorsten Alteholz
- MOVIE QUOTE: "You work on my car, I'll work on your girl." (Cesare Danova in Viva Las Vegas) -- Paul Brenner
- Jessica meets up with stage manager in Brownsville who is implicated in murder - Cesare Danova guest stars. Tupper goes on a diet. -- MSW Season 13
- has it all: Elvis, Ann-Margret, stilted dialogue, goofy dancing, hot cars, Hoover Dam, and Cesare Danova. -- Paul Willistein
- Cesare Danova as Apollodorus. -- Becky, USMC
- Cesare Danova or John van Dreelan? -- Marty McKee
- 49 years ago tonight...Casey Kasem and Richard Peel in "The Death Sentence" on 'Garrison's Gorillas' starring Ron Harper & Cesare Danova. -- Steve Beverly
- How did Cesare Danova magically lose his accent in Tentacles in 1977 and regain it in Animal House in 1978???? -- Dirty T
- Cesare Danova, playing Apollodorus, got as far as screen testing for the role of Judah Ben-Hur. -- Tony Keen is teaching cinematic antiquity