Never be ashamed of having a crush on Ben Edlund I'm a crusher
Ben Edlund ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Ben Edlund is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Ben Edlund
50+ man-crushersRated by
- Why did I just find out that he is writing for Gotham now!? Please let him write Two-Face. PLEASE. -- Bethany Wilkinson
- He is an evil genius. -- Meghan M.
- Why didn't I realize that he is co-executive on until now? -- Tinka
- Gotham better get six episodes (I assume it will) so that we get an episode written by Ben Edlund. -- Jesse
- I had no idea Ben Edlund was an E.P. on No wonder I'm loving it so much. -- Jessica
- BEN EDLUND IS AN EXECUTIVE PRODUCERR OMGGGGG -- manda
- Shit, just saw that he is an Executive Producer on That could keep me watching more than this show deserves. -- Joshua S.
- *tattoos 'where the fuck is ben edlund' on every centimetre of my body* -- ashlee
- I think the only way for to redeem itself is if all writers were fired and Ben Edlund became the showrunner. -- Jean Summers
- You will NEVER convince me that the Tick and the Venture Bros don't take place in the same universe. both are Ben Edlund so -- Wicker Man Argument
- "Cas is another brother, he's another main character. That creates different stories, that's created a very interesting arc" - Ben Edlund -- kate||90
- I noticed Ben Edlund,creator of a producer on this week's Balloon Man would be a great Tick villain cos it's so silly -- Tim Kelly
- Ainda não superei o fato do Deanmon ter sido idéia do Ben Edlund, só podia ter sido idéia dele mesmo, agora já podia voltar p spn também ne -- danyela
- It's 2015 why can't we have ben edlund back and robbie thompson as a showrunner this shit would get so much better -- jon snow gabe
- As a cas fan and as a ben edlund fan (who created castiel) i can confirm dabb is a great cas writer and was just throwin shade -- nsfr| samlie
- I've been wondering why Buffy is so similar to supernatural. It's Ben Edlund. -- Erin Schweizer
- "Just had a fun chat with Ben Edlund." IS HE THERE WHAT DIDN'T HE QUIT -- alicja
- I just really want Ben Edlund to pen just one more SPN episode. Miss him dearly! -- Jane Doe
- BEN EDLUND IS SO PRO DESTIEL IT HURTS WHY MUST HE DO THIS TO ME MY ACTUAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER -- citrus
- I love Dean so much I don't want this for him I don't want crappy writing for him he deserves only the best he deserves Ben Edlund -- Ari♡Cockles C*ntbag
- Sorry! Perfect game placement! he is superb! -- Genie Kennedy
- Broken arms really crack Sully up , -- ben_edlund
- This is exactly why i miss ben edlund -- Magic
- So, today in the SPN fandom we're missing Ben Edlund. I agree with this assessment. -- MashiarasDream
- "Hey, you're the one that pizza rolled Tinkerbell, I'm just doing the math." ... I love Ben Edlund so much. -- *Bobbie*
- "Freedom is a length of rope. God wants you to hang yourself with it." -Cas written by Ben Edlund -- Mattie #AKF
- Do you think if ben edlund is promo-ing this episode it must be good -- catherine
- Now I really want Ben Edlund as a new writer in The X-Files. (IF they make s11) -- Nam Myoung-Hee
- On The Head of a Pin yang nulis Ben Edlund _(T T )_ -- Mon
- Ben Edlund escrevia Firefly =OOOOOOOOOOOO -- ~~~~Alina
- Seriously I love how Robbie has blossomed & gained confidence on SPN & taken up the mantle after Ben Edlund. -- Snowlantern
- I wonder what he is doing these days. Seems like he left Gotham & hasn't written anything this year going by his IMDb. -- Scarlett
- Mark reminiscing about Kim Manners and praising Ben Edlund. <3 -- Son, just don't...
- The night Os was Rapunzel, Ben Edlund was doing a show w/his band. Os walked in costume thru downtown LA and got catcalled -- Stacy Anne
- He is a god among screenwriters. Er, hi, here I am, what'd I miss? The singing? OMG, the singing! -- Madge Doty
- They mentioned Ben Edlund being a gift to slash shippers... yes. -- Meghan
- SPOON! Amazon's latest round of tryouts for pilots hoping to land a series is over, & Ben Edlund's revival of The Tick has won a full order -- Jason Merriman
- Ben Edlund-like supervillain named The Bad X who never returns that thing you lent them before you broke up. -- Matt Boyd
- Some agenda items for the next Destiel omnipotent council meeting? 1) Get Robbie Thompson and Ben Edlund to write reality & fanfic for me -- Liliana L.
- Ben Edlund turns 18 in 1986 and beings publishing the Tick as a comic book in June 1988. His Miller DD riffs are less commercial in nature. -- John S. Troutman
- Overheard in writers' room: "Keanu Reeves is the white Wesley Snipes." -Ben Edlund -- Jose Molina
- Hey mind if we call Ben Edlund & Robbie Thompson back? Most stuff started to really go wrong when Edlund left & I miss Robbie. -- HappinessIsAMood
- Y'all ever just start thinking about ben edlund i wonder how he's doing -- lord farquaad
- I hope Misha and Ben Edlund meet up at sdcc, I love their friendship so much -- cas deserved better
- I'm totally okay with them just rebooting The Tick every ten years or so, as long as he is still alive and involved. -- matt
- Always remember that Ben Edlund had FLAWLESS slams on pop culture's obsession with ninjas in the 80's that are basically immortal -- Chance!
- The Tick's monologue at the end of the pilot of Amazon's reboot of The Tick is like upsettingly good. he is a true word magician. -- Eric Stirpe
- The new show is fantastic. There hasn't been a bad adaptation of Ben Edlund's hilarious comic. -- Jason
- Oh cool, The Tick is written by Ben Edlund, the guy who wrote the comic book. And it's directed by Wally Pfister, the guy who fisted Wally. -- Rick Doucette
- Awed by Ben Edlund's ability to reinvent his signature property, even as I suspect the serialized Netflix model isn't best fit for THE TICK. -- AADowd