Never be ashamed of having a crush on Antonio Prohias I'm a crusher
Cartoonist (Famous from Spy Vs. Spy)
Antonio Prohias ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Antonio Prohias is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Antonio Prohias
14 man-crushersRated by
- also I guess they've never heard of Antonio Prohias, the spy vs spy creator and how bad that guy really was -- Kavinsky
- Fidel Castro is no longer with us. Too bad Antonio Prohias didn't live to see this. -- Christopher Whittum
- You should read this thread. Let's talk about Antonio Prohías, a Cuban born political cartoonist, for a bit. -- Galveston Snark
- Thanks for the info about Antonio Prohías, awesome stuff -- Chris Hartjes
- Let's talk about Antonio Prohías, a Cuban born political cartoonist, for a bit. -- Randy Milholland
- If anyone wants to know firsthand how Castro handled dissent, read Antonio Prohias' recollections of Castro and Cuba before he fled. -- Lance Parkertip
- Antonio Prohias Political Cartoons. Cuba -- Susana Prohias
- I feel like the turf war between FBI and CIA is now being drawn by Antonio Prohías. -- Scott Renshaw
- Good picks all: New Hall of Fame inductees Milt Gross, H. G. Peter, Antonio Prohias and Dori Seda. -- Michael Cavna
- "For Lung." "Po-MAD." Antonio Prohías. -- 대전 프랑스문화원
- Living treasure Sergio Aragones is offering remarks on the Hall of Fame induction of his Mad mag friend Antonio Prohías -- Amy Dallen @SDCC
- Third Inductee to the Will Eisner Hall of Fame is Antonio Prohias and fourth is Dori Seda! -- comiXology
- Mad Magazine Top Five: 1. Al Jaffee 2. Antonio Prohias 3. Dave Berg 4. Sergio Aragones 5. Mort Drucker -- David Jara
- Happy birthday to Cuban-born cartoonist Antonio Prohias (January 17,1921), creator of Spy vs. Spy (Mad Magazine) et al. -- Book_Addict