Never be ashamed of having a crush on Andrew Macdonald I'm a crusher
Andrew Macdonald (born 1966) is a Scottish film producer, best known for his collaborations with screenwriter John Hodge and director Danny Boyle, including Shallow Grave (1994), Trainspotting (1996)...
Andrew Macdonald ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
Andrew Macdonald is straight and has been downright flaming -- he is breaking our gaydar! Don't get me wrong but the manliest men often have man-crushes on effeminate men. It makes them feel even more manly. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us "why you have a crush on him"
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On Andrew Macdonald
50+ man-crushersRated by
- This is hardly the Andrew MacDonald situation. In fact, I'd say it's the exact opposite in terms of the contract. -- Daniel Friedman
- Well bad news the Flyers season is over, good news is there are only 3 years left on Andrew MacDonald's contract -- Dan
- Idgi is Quincey like a Andrew Macdonald or is he not that bad. -- Chris Squatch
- I think Andrew MacDonald is the most overrated hockey player on the planet. 6 yrs $30MM lol Haggerty (a rookie) made him look like a pylon. -- Dan Bacarella
- My word that andrew macdonald play was just so him -- Steve
- Every time I remember that Andrew MacDonald is making $5million per year, it makes me want to bang my head against a wall repeatedly -- Zack Culbertson
- Flyers' top D pair this season is Coburn/MacDonald. Andrew MacDonald is on top pairing on an NHL team. That team will not make the playoffs. -- Dan Klausner
- Don't think you can look at this Flyers roster rationally and conclude that they'll make the playoffs. Andrew MacDonald is on the top pair! -- Nick Broles
- Watching Andrew MacDonald on the first pair this year is gonna be... something to behold -- Paul Mussillami
- Andrew MacDonald is maybe one of the worst defensemen I've ever had to watch attempt to play hockey. -- Emphatic Fart
- Andrew MacDonald was just described as 'a great defensive defenseman' on the MSG brodacast so Michiletti is in mid-season form -- Driving Play
- Andrew MacDonald is not. Spectacular defensive defenseman Joe. He was lazy there, didn't take Haggerty's body. -- Dave Shapiro
- Andrew macdonald is kind of a pussy -- William Donnellan
- Haggerty got around Braydon Coburn and Andrew MacDonald, so that was no cheapy. -- Seth Rothman
- try to include lecavalier shopping andrew macdonald luke schenn is available wow its like this wasn t already going on -- Joshva
- The season hasn't even started and Andrew MacDonald getting put on waivers is possibly the funniest thing that's going to happen all year. -- Ben Alexander
- Andrew MacDonald is one of those guys for which Corsi should be scrutinized for noise. Based on eye test, good PMD with hockey sense. -- Daniel Hudgin
- I'm throwing Santana in the same category as Dale Weise, Jori Lehtera and Andrew MacDonald. -- Ryan Jackson
- Good time to remind you that most of these people criticizing Ovechkin think Andrew MacDonald is a hockey player -- works out in poo.
- What an abortion of a professional hockey player Andrew MacDonald is. Inexcusable at this point, really. -- Anthony Rossi
- Andrew MacDonald is cute. Like really cute. I think it's because he reminds me of Mike Richards. Ahh, hockey players. -- N I N E
- Andrew MacDonald has had a very good game to shut the up -- Whoomp!
- Andrew MacDonald is a good looking man I'm not afraid to say it -- Black and Blue (4-1)
- The Flyers defense is Nick Schultz, Mark Streit, Michael Del Zotto, Luke Schenn, Andrew MacDonald and Nick Grossmann. lol -- Malcolm Reynolds
- Nick Schultz is paired w/ Coburn's usual partner, Andrew MacDonald -- Mike Morreale
- That is roughly the equivalent of Andrew MacDonald, so maybe the Flyers are being punished enough. -- Scary Name Classic
- Why Pierre thinks Flyers are a playoff team: 1. "Mason is SO good in goal" 2. Andrew MacDonald "is a really important puck-moving player" -- scott
- PA Parenteau is the league leader in points and Andrew MacDonald is a +1. The world may crumble before us..... -- Darryl Mentro
- If LA is the greatest hockey city in the world then Andrew MacDonald will be getting Norris Trophy votes this year -- Sean Marshall
- He is trash as fuck. -- Butts r kool
- Andrew MacDonald and Kevan Miller had a "who is more awful" contest right there. -- Gus Booooooooooooth!
- Chris Pronger: "Tavares has been banned for 3 months for sneezing on Andrew MacDonald. Can't be too safe. Not a Flyer so I can do this." -- Mike Levak LHH
- I expect the Bruins to have their way with the Flyers D tonight. When Andrew MacDonald is on your pairing...woof. -- Alfredo
- If Larsson is worth Taylor Hall, then we should be able to get at least 4 dollar menu items for Andrew MacDonald -- Dan Schmidt
- Brandon Manning can do what Andrew MacDonald is supposed to do better than Andrew MacDonald ever could. -- Michael Kinky
- Luke Schenn can also play in the sense that he has an NHL contract and is out on the ice twenty minutes a night, aka "The Andrew MacDonald." -- GrimEwan
- Andrew MacDonald sucks so fucking much holy shit -- Cullen
- Andrew MacDonald is on the Flyers powerplay...okay then. -- Brian R.
- I wonder if the other GMs know that there is a prime day deal on Andrew MacDonald -- #Dixon
- Seriously wondering the last time Andrew MacDonald had a shot on goal. Just missed the net on a great chance. -- Kevin Durso
- So, uh, what did Andrew MacDonald do last night? Cause he is all over my timeline other then generate Defense? -- Mark D
- Is Andrew MacDonald going to be the top nominee for the "Actual Pylon" award? -- Alexandra M
- Andrew MacDonald is leading the Flyers in ice time again. He has been surprisingly not recently, even going back to the CA trip. -- RiskyBryzness
- LMAO ANDREW MACDONALD GAVE COOTS THE HIGH STICK AND THEY DIDNT OVERTURN THE POWERPLAY AND THAT IS HILARIOUS -- Lili
- So...uh /looks down andrew MacDonald has been mostly pretty okay lately -- Lonis
- Being scratched can't be good for andrew macdonald's trade value. unless they scratched him because he's traded. which is clearly untrue -- Rob Fini
- Another Flyers defenseman out. Flyers say Andrew MacDonald is not playing tonight in Columbus. His grandmother died. -- John Clark CSN
- So the Leafs really want to trade Kessel? Well I'll tell you how they can maximize such a deal: trade for Andrew MacDonald -- Jake Wise
- Nice goal by Travis Sanheim, who has played nine minutes less than Andrew MacDonald (who is -3 tonight) -- Scott T.
- Andrew MacDonald should be able to be on LTIR for the remainder of his contract for being mentally retarded. -- Kesseldelphia