Never be ashamed of having a crush on A Tale Of Winter I'm a crusher
A Tale of Winter (French: Conte d'hiver) is a 1992 French drama film directed by Éric Rohmer, and starring Charlotte Véry, Frédéric van den Driessche and Michael Voletti. It is the second of...
A Tale Of Winter ranks , and ranks among all celebrities on the Top Celebrity Crushes list.
A Tale Of Winter is straight. Scroll down and check out his short and medium hairstyles.
2 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Why People Have A Crush On A Tale Of Winter
7 man-crushersRated by
- *has to pee but outside bed is an icebox* a tale of winter, autobiography of me -- M.
- Nose: feel that? feels like you have a booger. Me: I know but there's nothing in there! Nose: HAHA GOTCHA AGAIN - a tale of winter noses -- erin
- a tale of winter and spring the empty nest entwined with blue knitting yarn high in the bare sycamore -- sage stone
- Nightmares In Schlepping aka A Tale of Winter in New York City -- kristina headrick
- Snegurochka, don't fall out of love. A tale of winter gardens! Not sure ofdate but I'll let you know! -- Paul Hervey-Brookes
- Bane of the Serpent Enchanter (A Tale of Winter), by Donald Smyth -- CC Recommends
- Who wrote an article recently saying A Tale of Winter was the best Christmas movie? Can t find it using google -- gaudATay