|Liked by Man/Girl Crushers|
Curt Schilling is straight. He is sexy and many gay men wish he was gay. If you like him, just say it: I Ain't Ashamed of My Man Crush. He has blonde hair. Scroll down and check out his athletic body, short and/or medium blonde hairstyles & haircuts.
3 Ways to Vote him Up!1. Hit the "Tweet" button at the top ↑
2. Hit the Plus One button →
3. Tell us
Refresh this page to see the "Crushers" increase after you "Like" or vote.
Curt Schilling and ESPN issue statements on Schilling being diagnosed with cancer5 years ago (February 5, 2014, 7pm)
Curt Schilling was part of two world championship Boston Red Sox teams, in addition to one with the Arizona Diamondbacks. The retired Major League Baseball player did not specify what type of cancer he had or his prognosis, only that "I've recently been diagnosed."
"I've always believed life is about embracing the gifts and rising up to meet the challenges," Schilling, 47, said in a statement. "... I've been so very blessed and I feel grateful for what God has allowed my family to have and experience, and I'll embrace this fight just like the rest of them, with resolute faith and head on."
After rising up the Boston Red Sox minor league ranks, Schilling broke into the Major Leagues with Baltimore in 1988. He went on to star with the Philadelphia Phillies before ascending another level in his career upon joining the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2001.
That season, Schilling not only posted a 22-6 record and an ERA of 2.98, but he earned World Series MVP honors in leading the team to its first-ever championship.
He maintained the momentum the following season, when -- for the second straight year -- Major League players voted him as the National League's most outstanding pitcher.
Schilling went on to obtain legendary status in Boston upon returning to the Red Sox via trade before the 2004 season. The right-handed starter posted impressive numbers during the regular season, then didn't let an injury -- that left him with a famously bloody sock -- stop him from contributing to Boston's first World Series title in 86 years.
... [Read More on CNN]
Why People Have A Crush On Curt Schilling
- Curt Schilling on so many steroids had period on his ankle. -- Raymond Pettibon
- "This is like being in hell" - a fella wearing a Curt Schilling jersey. This area is painted in pinstripes. -- Grateful Ed
- In un viaggio di due settimane so che posso farcela meglio senza biancheria intima piuttosto che senza il PC portatile. Curt Schilling -- Words
- Baseball is not a sport you can achieve individually. Curt Schilling -- Le Stade Champ Rings
- He is a dumbass lmao -- Rashaun Vasquez
- Not a Yankees fan but enjoying ESPN special on Jeter. Very cool when Curt Schilling told story of their eye contact in the great 2001 Series -- NOTSCColumbus
- What is Curt Schilling saying? -- Bam Rivera
- Curt Schilling thinks Jeter didn't want attention from his retirement, so why not announce it at the end of the season? Not a farewell tour. -- rhoffs8
- He is drunk.... -- Mayti Meneses
- Why is Curt Schilling a part of the Derek Jeter special?! Go away!!! -- Leigh Ann
- He is. OITNB and TFIOS acronyms and apostrophes in plural acronyms among others -- Corey Markov
- I do agree with you, I have a feeling that Kershaw is going to have a 2001 Curt Schilling type of post season -- Kyle
- Theo is just carving up Curt Schilling right now and I'm enjoying every second of it. -- Ryan Powers
- He isn't an enjoyable commentator. Just sounds like a bitter former ballplayer. -- Joshua Jenkins
- What makes the great ones great is the innate desire to get better regardless of how good they all ready are. -Curt Schilling -- Brian Alan Long
- He is horrible . He sounds like he has something in his mouth -- grayshis
- God curt schilling is a piece of shit. -- coso nostra
- He is unpolished as a MLB game announcer, but the guy has some real insight into the game. -- jjburnette21
- So happy that he is back doing games. -- Kevin Casey
- He is brutal to listen to. Matt Millen-brutal. Thats not easy to do. Ty MLB for not blackin out the Scully broadcast on ticket. -- Corey Augusta
- Curt Schilling comment is happening again. -- Matt R
- Curt Schilling sounds like he is about to have an orgasm over Kershaw. It's making me uncomfortable. -- Matt Cowlishaw
- It's really a shame to see how fat Curt Schilling has become. -- Ron Parker
- I think curt schilling is missing pieces of his brain -- david canseco
- Can't believe curt schilling thinks kershaw's season is only top 20 all time. it would be an injustice to say its anything worse than top 15 -- Erik Douglas
- Curt Schilling as a commentator on baseball games is a joke. -- Isaac
- He is the epitome of annoying -- Free A-Rod
- Very happy he is back in the broadcast booth! -- Steve Gonnella
- He is kind of old, y'all. When did that happen? -- Jamie Harding
- He is just brutal ---thanks again -- Keys
- I really hated curt Schilling, and he ended with the fucking Sox -- Senor Tocino
- Now he is on my TV talking about beanball wars. Barf. I think ESPN is trying to tell me I should study. -- Jason Geisler
- Curt schilling is tim mccarver -- Brandon Durden
- Thanks, Curt Schilling for saying the LA-SF rivalry "has a little Yankees-Red Sox" to it. God, I hate him so. -- greebs
- He is advocating pitchers hitting batters to stop them from flipping bats. Get well, but please, go away. -- Leo Delgadillo
- Cinnamon toast crunch and chai tea is a combination comparable to Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling in 2001 -- ill Mind of Stane
- Curt Schilling just compared facing Chapman's fastball like being shot at. Sounds about right -- Blog Red Machine
- So happy to see Curt Schilling in the booth tonight calling the Reds-Cards game. I take comfort knowing he's out there. -- Big Jim
- There is not enough room in the ESPN Sunday Night Baseball booth for Curt Schilling's ego and John Kruk's body -- Rob Allgood
- "I want to face the guy who is the easiest to strikeout." Have to love the high level analysis from curt schilling. -- Andrew Clark
- He is a terrible announcer -- B-ROE
- He is all sorts of amazing on this broadcast -- Seth Wisner
- Curt schilling is in the booth for sunday night baseball -- Stephen L. Gisel
- It is SOOOOO GREAT to see Curt Schilling back with ESPN. -- Brian Joyce
- Is Curt Schilling able to analyze something without using a baseball as a prop? -- Grant
- CUSCHILLING IS ON SNB!!!!!!!!! -- Beau Manuel
- It's really great to see Curt Schilling back -- Pieper
- My real fear about this game is that Fox Sports Midwest will hear Curt Schilling tonight and team him up with, well, you know. -- George
- Curt Schilling should really lay off the shrooms before calling a game. -- Drew Roberts
- He is also tied with Kevin Brown in ERA+. no one is screaming for him to be in the HOF. -- Baseball Central